04725 BRIDGE GUARD ™ 2-Way
Shipping calculated at checkout.
An HLL stanchion designed for bridge building work
The Bridge Guard™ is used to set up HLL systems along bridges or similar unprotected raised platforms. Suitable for either retrofit or cast-in-place applications, it is geared for long-term installation and use. HLL systems are ideal for bridge work because they allow much greater access than standard static anchors. With the Bridge Guard™, workers can traverse the entire span of the bridge without the need to disconnect/reconnect to multiple anchor points.
Bridge Guard - 75" Post with 2-way topper
- Manufacture from aluminum to maximize protection against the elements and minimize weight
- Compatible with any Guardian HLL system for ultimate component flexibility
- Available with both 2-way and 4-way top pieces to accommodate multiple HLL connections
- Helps provide access to entire bridge span and eliminate the need for multiple anchor options
- Raises the HLL up off the deck to help reduce free fall and clearance requirements