TYEM15604 Flexible Video Borescopes 6 mm dia. 6.0 meters long- 4 way Articulating
Flexible Video Borescopes 6 mm dia. 6.0 meters long- 4 way Articulating
- Fully portable and easy-to-use, high quality video borescopes at an affordable price
- Durable tungsten sheathing
- Outer diameter of 4mm with lengths of 1.5 Meters or 3 Meters
- Outer diameter of 6mm with lengths of 1.5 Meters, 3 Meters or 6 Meters
- 4-way articulation
- 2-way articulation available in 4mm x 1.5 meter only
- FOV 70 degrees
- 15mm to infinity depth of field
- Portable, handheld 5 inch LCD monitor
- One touch photo or record buttons
- LED Light source attaches to ACMI
- Rugged travel case
- 90 degree prism tip attachment for 4mm or 6mm OD models are sold separately
- Custom length video borescopes are available by special order
- Digital Photo Format ............................ JPEG (640 X 480)
- Video Format: ASF (640 X 480) ................. Playback with Windows Media Player
The Hawkeye® V2 Video Borescopes contain a bright, high resolution, durable micro camera, delivering sharp, clear photos and videos in a wide range of demanding inspection applications. The 5” LCD screen provides detailed close-up views, has a 2X zoom function, mirror image capability, and easy-to-use intuitive controls. The articulation mechanism has a range of +/-150 degrees. The insertion tube has a rugged, 4-layer construction, with a crush resistant stainless steel inner layer, and an abrasion resistant Tungsten outer layer with urethane impregnated for smooth insertion. New optional 90º DOV Prism Tip works seamlessly with the V2. Hawkeye® V2 Video Borescopes are available in diameters of 4 and 6 mm, lengths of 1.5m, 3.0m, and 6.0m.
The Hawkeye® V2 Video Borescope is equipped with a FOV 70 degrees with 15mm to infinity depth of field. The 70 degree FOV coupled with the close focus tip allows inpectors to focus from 4mm to 22mm during maintenance.
Made in the USA.
Hawkeye® V2 Video Borescopes deliver the same image quality, portability, and articulation of scopes costing three times as much.
Aircraft & Power Generation maintenance teams can quickly and easily inspect turbine blades, combustion chambers, cooling tubes, and much more, all without the need for costly and time consuming engine and system tear-down. Foundries can inspect for flash, sand, and voids inside complex castings