TYEM65397 Sidewinder Push camera
Sidewinder Push camera
- Portable Handheld Inspection System operates using only 4 AA Batteries
- Video & Image Capture, up to 32 GB (.AVI and .JPG)
- View crisp footage on 3.6" wireless color TFT display with 70 degree field of view lens
- Infinite Tool-less Focus
- Camera and Cable Submersible Up to 100 feet
- 0.75 inch OD stainless steel Camera Head
- Inspect small pipes with 0.75 inch diameter
- Rugged PVC coated fiberglass push rod
- Lightweight only 4.5 lbs.
- Download digital footage via USB interface, Micro SD card or stream analog video from a 3mm phono 2 conductor connector
- View in real time and record footage up to 32 feet away by detaching wireless monitor
- Adjust intensity of shadow less LED lamp array using thumb wheel
- Micro SD Card
- LED Illumination
- Onboard Recording with Built in DVR
- Grip securely with ergonomic, contoured handle for added comfort during inspections
The Sidewinder™ is a hand held tube inspection system with 0.75 inch OD submersible camera head and wireless viewing /recording monitor. Featuring an infinite tool-less focus!
Portable, one-pass inspection of exchanger tubes and small pipes. Easy to carry on ladders, catwalks and into confined places- the Sidewinder™ inspects 100’ into pipes as narrow as 13/16". Simply grip the reel in one hand and feed the camera with the other as you watch video on the system’s LCD monitor. To document inspections, Sidewinder™ records up to 32GB of video and images to a micro SD card, and connects to your PC via USB. In tight areas, the monitor undocks for wireless viewing up to 30' away, and attaches to workpieces via a magnetic swivel mount.... while in the palm of your hand.
(AC Power Supply, magnetic swivel mount and SD cards sold separately)
The Sidewinder™ pipe inspection camera serves the inspection needs of many different industries:
- Process Industries, including food, pharmaceutical and petrochemical, require inspection of pipe for erosion, corrosion, deposits, blockages and weld integrity. Narrow diameter and a selection of viewing attachments make Sidewinder especially suited for a broad range of process pipe applications.
- Power Plants require routine inspection of heat-exchanger tubes and other heat-transfer infrastructure. Sidewinder's compact camera profile and 100' cable inspect tube loops completely in a single pass.
- Plumbers need a push camera that can pass through multiple bends in drain pipe, yet which has the rigidity for long-distance pushes. Sidewinder meets those needs while offering enhanced portability.
- Electrical and HVAC Technicians need a portable tool to inspect electrical conduit and duct work on the fly.
- Transportation Industries inspect hard-to-reach areas of airframes, ship hulls and cargo containers using field-deployable tools like Sidewinder™ that capture critical information with minimal setup.
- Law Enforcement professionals rely on tools like Sidewinder™ to perform covert monitoring, surveillance of hostile situations, and reconnaissance from underwater and confined locations.